Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
1-1/2 pounds of frozen, thawed lobster tails, cut in half, lengthwise, each half cut into thirds with shell intact
1 T fresh lime juice
¼ cup olive oil
1/3 cup chopped onion
2 T chopped green bell pepper
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1 T chopped fresh parsley
¼ tsp paprika
2 large plum tomatoes, seeded, diced
½ cup canned tomato puree
¾ cup bottled clam juice
½ cup dry Sherry wine
1 bay leaf
¼ tsp cayenne pepper
1 pound stone crab claws, cracked
1. Place thawed lobster and fresh lime juice in medium bowl. Toss to coat.
2. Let stand 15 minutes, tossing lobster occasionally.
3. Heat olive oil in heavy large pot over high heat.
4. Add lobster pieces and any accumulated juices.
5. Sauté until lobster shells turn bright orange, about 4 minutes
6. Using a slotted spoon, return lobster to the same bowl.
7. Reduce heat to medium.
8. Add chopped onion and bell pepper to the pot, sauté until soft about 5 minutes.
9. Add chopped garlic cloves, fresh parsley and paprika, sauté 1 minute.