Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
3 pounds stone crab claws
6 T butter
1 clove garlic – minced
1. Bring water to a boil in a steamer pot then place the crab claws in the steamer basket.
2. Allow them to steam for approximately 6-9 minutes. (Do not overcook)
3. While the claws are steaming, blend the minced garlic with softened butter using a fork.
4. Melt the blended butter before serving in a saucepan.
5. Remove claws from the steamer, crack claw open
6. Sprinkle with lime juice, serve with garlic butter sauce.
7. Serve immediately